What I’m reading, year to year, mostly for my own records: literary fiction, mass-market fantasy, poetry, YA novels, and detective fiction.
I only log books that I read for the first time, that I enjoyed reading, and that I finished. (I don’t log books that I read for professional purposes.) An asterisk denotes a particular favorite.
- Starless, Jacqueline Carey
- The Water Cure, Sophie Mackintosh*
- King of Scars, Leigh Bardugo*
- The Collected Schizophrenias, Esme Weijun Wang
- The End of Loneliness, Benedict Wells